Easily the most popular and successful of Nike’s brands, the Jordan Brand continues to push innovation in styling and performance with the release of the Air Jordan XXXIV.
Here are some stats:
- Jordan Eclipse Plate technology for better jump performance
- Stripping away of non-essential material for improved traction and reduced weight
- 13.1 oz total weight (size 9)
- The number 23 is featured in Morse code on the vamp of the shoe
- 5 colorways (Blue Void, Bred, Eclipse, Snow Leopard, Amber Rise)
- Each colorway will have unique and discoverable marks
- Outsole features a call out to the 30th anniversary of Air Jordan Brands
The Blue Void colorway will hit stores first, on sale September 25, with the Bred colorway to follow on October 10. Nike hasn’t announced release dates for the other colorways.